Monday, August 07, 2006

No Turning Back!

I just bought my tickets for reunion. A roundtrip trip with nonstop flights, between Cleveland and San Francisco, for barely more than $300? I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw this deal. Admittedly, I will miss one more day of school than I had planned for, but I'll save nearly $100 over what I had been expecting and I'll have nearly another full day (arriving at 11am vs. 9pm) of California vacation goodness.

And now it's 2:30 am. And I have class in five and a half hours. It's bedtime. Now.

But at least my plans for reunion are in motion!

Mood: cheerful
Song: David Gray, "Life in Slow Motion"

1 comment:

ej said...

holy crap, how did you get that ticket? can i steal it from you? and you know you don't need sleep for this committee, just try not to drool during small group.