Thursday, April 15, 2004

I've been digging through financial statements for a couple hours now for my Case Studies in Healtcare Management course. And so far I actually enjoy it. I certainly am not an expert in financial management, but I really enjoy understanding the basic analytical tools of finance. And although I don't plan on going into business per se, I enjoy the fact that I can dig into a balance sheet and actually understand what it's telling me.

Only one month of class left. Wow.

I emailed Prof. Sapolsky and actually got a response from him! That wouldn't have been too surprising while I was still at Stanford, but I didn't expect him to write back and actually engage me in a discussion. Very exciting.

C'mon weekend! I need a few days to catch up on chores.

Sleep time. I'm taking a friend to CMS tomorrow morning for an interview, so I can't sleep in. Oh well.

No comments: