Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Band of Brothers, episode #2. Incredible.

I recently finished ""A Primate's Memoir," written by my favorite Stanford professor, Robert Sapolsky. Surprisingly, I found a NY Times article about his research (same topic as the book) on the web this morning. Weird. What a cool guy.

Ironically, I'm stressed. (Sapolsky's research and courses are all about the physiology of stress.) Mostly about jobs...I have another interview at CMS later this week, and I should be getting a yes/no response from Lewin any day now. (sigh) And then I have to figure out my future plans for school vs. work and how long I'll be doing the latter before returning to the former. (If you followed that, I'm impressed.) So I'm jittery right now, and that makes my assignment for financial management especially difficult. I can work on certain subjects while I'm really amped; finance is not one of them.

And the weather is not helpful. The forecast for the next 5 days is something like: "Rain - Showers - Thunderstorms - Rain - Showers."

Time for some audio catharsis.

Current mood: Unsure. Nevous/tired/lazy/blah.
Current song: Toad the Wet Sprocket, "Listen"

No comments: