Saturday, October 01, 2005

Three years!

Wow -- it has been three years since I started this blog! It's pretty strange for me to think about. Three years ago I was disappointed with my job, getting rejected from med schools left and right (I really should have a retrospective post about my three years of med school applications), and was generally worried about where things were heading. Several dozen applications, three states, and one master's degree later, I'm finally where I want to be. And three years from now? I think I'll be applying to residencies. (shudder) For now I'm just thankful to have made it this far. :-)

I'm working on a post about my upcoming decision on whether I should apply for the Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program...hopefully I'll finish that tomorrow sometime. In the meantime, I'm going to relax and enjoy my Saturday evening. Tomorrow is a big studying day.

Mood: Optimistic
Song: Queen, "Somebody to Love" and The Wallflowers, "Closer to You"

No comments: