Sunday, January 02, 2005

What a Great Day!

Today was a very good start to 2005. The DC weather was incredible -- clear skies and a high of nearly 70 degrees. I slept in, unpacked my luggage from last weekend, cleaned my entire apartment, went running for the first time in months, caught a episodes of Iron Chef: America and relaxed for a few hours. The run was pretty exhausting, but that's what I get for (a) not running in 4 months and (b) running soon after recovering from food poisoning (and, hence, not eating for a couple days). More on that tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I will create my plan for getting back in shape, finish Catch-22, and cook for the first time since last summer.

It's past 3am now, but that's fine when I consider what a great day it was. If it weren't so late, I might actually write some reasonably long posts like I used to....it just seems like I don't have any particularly interesting stories right now. We'll see what I can think of tomorrow...

Mood: Optimistic.
Song: Beethoven, Symphony No. 9: Molto Vivace (2nd Movement)

No comments: