Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hello Again

I've noticed something about my blog posts over the last six months - every time I say that I will write "soon" or "tomorrow" or something like that, I don't end up writing again for at least a couple weeks. Now I'll try to take the opposite approach; maybe I won't write again for another couple weeks.

DC is cold. Very cold. It was around 10'F this morning when I woke up. Ouch. It's not quite as bad as my experience in New Hampshire during the primaries last year, but it's still pretty cold. At least now I'm not standing outside during the morning rush hour, waving signs frantically at cars as I slowly froze to death. I'll see if I can find the Dallas Morning News article that I was in; with wind chill, our daytime highs were in the single digits. And in the early morning? Easily twenty or thirty below. So 10'F is nothing to worry about.

I had a great weekend, and I'm feeling pretty good about this upcoming week. It will be a busy week at work, but I'll finally get around to checking out my new gym!

Mood: Calm, sleepy.
Song: Ottmar Liebert, "Spanish Steps (Rome in May)"

No comments: