Wednesday, July 09, 2003

No luck so far in the Baltimore apartment search. More calls today.

Thanks to Laurel for pointing me toward an online Myers-Brigs test. I'm an ENFJ. How about you? I ususally give these things about as much credibility as the horoscope, but the few "type descriptions" I've seen have been a pretty good match to people I know of that type. (Did that make any sense?) I'm a little disappointed that I'm the same M-B type as Ronald Reagan, but I suppose I'll get over it. :-)

More MCAT class tonight. I think we're doing general chemistry tonight -- probably the least interesting part (and often the most difficult, at least for me) of the entire exam.

Today I committed myself to $33,717 in student loans. Yay. And when I get time in the next few days, I'll open up a checking account with Citibank and file for another $15,000 or so. Exciting, no? At least the interest rate is ridiculously low. My dad tells me that when he and my mom moved to New York (with me...I was probably 2 years old at the time), the prime rate was a little above 17%. Wow.

Work was boring today. 17 days left.

I'm writing a hand-written letter. Not right now, obviously, but recently I've been working on it. It's a strangely foreign exercise.

Still waiting for my Summer College paycheck. They already deducted my housing and food expenses from my SAA paycheck -- leaving me with $27.04 -- so I'm hoping I can get the other paycheck soon.

25 minutes of work left. Time to act like I'm working. :-)

No comments: