Wednesday, June 25, 2003

For the first time in nearly a month, I feel settled again. (sigh) Finally.

I'm having a great time in my summer job as a Resident Counselor for high school students in the Summer College program. Since I'm only starting to know the students, most of the program so far has revolved around training and eating. After cooking for myself for much of the last two years, it's really nice to have food available at the dining hall. And it's surprisingly good. (The fact that it's free is another plus.) I'm also excited to get to know the other staff members -- they are a ton of fun to hang out with, and I'm sure we'll get to know each other pretty well during the program.

Ugh. 2:00 a.m. again. I have to start getting to bed earlier. And to think - this is the time in the program when the high schoolers are the _least_ disruptive...

No comments: