Monday, September 18, 2006

A Reputable Influencer

I'm swamped with neuroanatomy, but I felt the need to post an email I received a few moments ago. Apparently I'm more popular, or at least more reputable (and more influential) than I expected.

Hi,I was just browsing the 'net and found your Hans Zimmer-related blog entry: http://amateurchef.blogspot.com/2006/09/digging-in.html and I think you may be of some help to me. I'm reaching out to you on behalfof M80 & Image Entertainment regarding the release of 'Yanni Live! The ConcertEvent' on DVD and CD. Since you blogged about Hans Zimmer, I thought that youmight be interested in posting the press release or a review of the DVD or CDon your blog? You seem like a reputable influencer, so I think you'd be a bighelp to us. For your help or review, I would be happy to send you a copy of YanniLive! on DVD or CD.Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!
Nico, M80
(email and website removed)


Two comments:
1. Who puts an apostrophe on 'net?
2. Anyone want a Yanni Live DVD?

Sincerely,

Your Reputable Influencer

No comments: