Thursday, December 13, 2007

A short hello

Hi there.

It is December. I keep starting to write on here, then I get distracted, save the draft, and forget about it. This post will be short so I can write it, save it, and post it.

It has been a busy few months. I finished my research block at the end of October and have been back on rotations since then. And I'm starting to think pretty seriously about the residency-related application fun that will be coming up in just a few short months.

Between now and 2008, however, I just have outpatient clinics to attend. They're usually not that hard. However, the surgery clinics are always overbooked, which means angry patients, which means frustrated residents, which means no real interest in teaching. Wonderful.

Happy holidays to everyone!

No comments: