Sunday, November 06, 2005

When you least expect it

This weekend has been surprisingly fun. We have a enormous cell physiology-neuromuscular-histology-anatomy exam on Thursday, so this weekend (and all of next week) is supposed to be filled with studying, anxiety, and books. And while that has been true to some extent, the last few days have also been incredibly reaffirming. On Friday night I went to a theater to see Shopgirl, which I liked for the most part. Last night I went out for dinner at the Great Lakes Brewing Company to celebrate a friend's completion of the Series 7 exam. And I've spent a lot of time building some bonds with some very important people.

This week is going to be pretty rough for the next 96 hours, but I know I can do it.

First goal? Finish my note summaries on our neuromuscular lectures. Here goes...

Mood: surprisingly relaxed and content
Song: Some of the music from Shopgirl...don't know the names of the songs yet...

No comments: