Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Back to the grind. My last academic term as a graduate student, at least in this program. Current issues:

-- School. I'm still trying to figure out my schedule for this term. For once, I don't have a schedule full of required classes, just a single required seminar each week.

-- Jobs. I need to apply to more of them. I had a great intervew at The Lewin Group during spring break, but I haven't heard back from them yet. This week I'll probably apply to a few more posititions at The Advisory Board Company, the Kaiser Family Foundation, and a few others.

-- Sore muscles. I'm on an intense workout schedule with a friend in my program. We're doing the "Intense 12-Week" workout routine from Men's Health, except that we're trying to do most of it in 8 weeks. Sound like fun to you?

-- Housing. At some point soon I have to start looking for housing in DC, assuming I get a job near there.

-- Med school applications. Not even gonna comment on this one.

That's about it for the big issues. This term ought to be relatively relaxed, at least when compared to the last two terms of complete insanity. Once I get a job, things will be looking a lot better...

Mood: Sore. Cautiously optimistic.
Songs: Audioslave, "I Am the Highway" and ELO, "Fire on High"

No comments: