Wednesday, November 06, 2002

1:22 PM. Sitting in a class for the big alumni database we use at work. After this class, I will know how to plan events using the database. Thrilling.

What else? I'm almost done with my cover letter for BCG. I didn't expect the letter to be so hard...I guess the degree of difficulty of any task is directly proportional to the degree of interest in the outcome. (hmmm) That's not as profound as I thought it would be. In this case, though, it's true. I'm really interested in BCG, so I'm pretty paranoid about the content of the letter. Along the same lines, I wish I would care less about my med school applications. My concerns about admission prevent me from writing as well as I could.

Class is about to start. Tonight is pretty low key...finish the cover letter, finish two more applications, watch The West Wing, and keep working.

No comments: